Friday, December 21, 2007

super blurness!

as all might have known that your truely has got this thing called selective blurness, which can be explanined in the following situation...

having the car key in my hands and asked my friends to open the car door...

having all the passports on hand and asked my friend to check in...

asking my friend to open up the hotel room when the acess card is with me...

or worse...talking to my fiends for a good 5 mins which left everyone staring blank coz I dun even understand what I'm trying to tell them... haha

thankfully I dun carry these booboos to work.
You see thats the problem. When I'm with pple I can trust, I tend not to use my brain coz I know they will be making the decision, I'll juz have to follow. But at work, I know I have to be on top on things, can't afford to make mistakes. :)

yesterday my blurness top its chart!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
my whole family went up the bus without me.
I was left alone at the bus stop!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

babe, i always remember a "blur" remark you made during one of our meetings before. You were asking where to buy halal bak gua! The whole team just gaped at you for 1 min and everyone started laughing. heeeh. ;)

Ah Beng Hero said...

long long time no "see"!! hehe...hope you're doing fine ya?? Take care!! Merry Christmas!!

DK said...

Hmmm.... maybe they don't want you to come along.

Kidding kidding. Don't sad ok? :P

AnTe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AnTe said...

Pls pls... all these still not power... The best of the best is... Trying to insert SG 3-pin plug into TW 3 pin plug hole... :P

SG 3 pin
|

- -

TW 3 pin
-
D
-

(Size drawn as close as possible):P