postnote.... it came with a decision... decision which hurts me like crazy...
this happened moments ago.... I'm happy with myself I made my stand clear and not try to by a nice girl, waiting aimlessly hoping that you will make up your mind.
I am happy with myself that I spoke my mind. I made it clear to you what I want and not let you make the decision or being wishy-washy can't decide what you want.
and I am happy for myself for once I made a decision based consideration of me, myself and I not for someone else, not for making you not feel guilty I want a closure to things, not left hanging in mid air.
I tag a deadline, an expiry date to it once it hits, byebye and move on. this is task focus, without considering feelings, without the baggage of "Will I hurt You?"
You have an objective, you strategize and you work towards it.
In the 8 facts about [name], you share 8 things that your readers don't know about you (the dark secret). At the end, you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Each blogger must post these rules first. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog...
1. I'm magnet to sucky relationship and still attracting them. My past relationships never cross the 2 yr mark.
2. My clothings are of solid colours, no fancy prints for me
3. I've got tons of friends but only few who are real close to me. My ratio of male female friends is 3:1. Guys are easier to handle I guess, but still I treasure my gfs. They are the ones who lend a listening ear.
4. I'm known as the hardcore drinker among friends... to be honest after a few drinks I get tipsy, I just act sober...If I disappear more than 1/2hr, I'm probably puking in the loo... *shhh*
5. I've got an imaginary friend who is always beside me, being there for me.
6. Many of times people see me as a strong girl who can take care of my own problem. the fact is I'm not. In fact I hide 1 corner, cry and my imaginary frd will comfort me.
7. When I spring clean my room, I merely sweep everything to corners that cannot be seen and call it a day.
8. I'm a princess at home. The chores are taken care of and I dun need to lay a finger on them, so much so that I dunno how to operate a washing machine.
after craving for 1 whole mth, I finally found a khaki tonight for 麻辣火锅.... uuuwhhooo!
I'm not particularly a great fan of steamboat but I was craving for something spicy, like REAL spicy, so I thought 重庆麻辣火锅 should be able to do the job.
Steamboat is the best family bonding moments. Whole family seat around the table, dump their favourites into the pot, and its ready to eat within mins. A great option for those who cannot make up their mind what to eat or those who are do not have time to spend hrs in the kitchen to prepare a meal.
Buy whatever you like and dump everything inside, even the soup can be bought off the shelf.
I think is also quite a good options for working mum...
I juz finished a 2-day-1-night event for my relaunch and yes I'm dead tired.... the event was great. All the families were very sporting and participated in all the activities. We even got into the Singapore Book of Records - Most Number of People Barbecuing Marshmallow.
Press coverage was great! We've got CNA , TNP and I think the other newsdesk will be covering today.
As usual we have people be here to be seen, but whats new right.
My event company and PR company was indeed a great help. I guess without them and of couse my colleagues, it wouldn't have been a success.