Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I heart Taiwan No.3 part 1

alright... I'm too lazy to write...so some random pixs during my 10 days trip....

Day 1


Juz touched down, dinner at the famous Taiwanese cuisine

Day 2

The day before the removing of signage due to some stoopid political reason


Witnessing a street protest...very exciting...


Street busker


The finish product

at taipei 101 posting a postcard back to spore... spot the difference...


I almost dropped the postcard into the domestic box...luckily Andy saw it...see blur virus attack...

Day 3
At 六福村 Amusement Park...they were having porsche test drive event and I was invited......

...to the carpark watching the drifting actions behind the fences... -_-

六福村 is the place where 杉菜 invited 道明寺 to a double date in 流星花园 Part 1, if you can recall....


The signature ride from the theme park...


All of us were drenched... *cold*

Day 4
At 高雄


Dream Mall, the signature Sanrio Family themed Ferris Wheel....


the landmark - Love River
p/s pardon me, my camera skills do injustice to the scenery...

night came, our native chinese friend drove us to his village in 屏东 for BBQ. The food was gastronomically yummy...the temperature dropped to 11 degree, I had to wear 3 jackets and still shivering.

In the end they made Kambing soup. You could feel the warmth in your mouth, washed down your throat and finally the fuzzy feeling in your tummy...Heaven! Accompanied with super fatty wild boar meat bbq to its finest and beer....I'll die for good food!

Day 5

At 屏东




the tribal dance...


the bridge... kinda scary...

upcoming...part 2 :)

No comments: