Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Who is Moses Lee????

He is the name that 4 million will see on a yearly affair

He is probably the busiest man in the month of April/May

He probably vetted/signed 4 million letters in a month, honestly, I doubt so since such organization love to use "This is a computer generated letter, no signature is required"

He is probably the name that will get the first hit from the 4 million in May. Thereafter the 4 million will proceed to curse and swear the other "organization" as blood suckers.

And he will tell you that there will are a few recourse methods for non-payment, either they impose more interest and make you pay more, or they authorize the bank to deduct the due paid amount from whichever account you have, or they barred you from leaving the country ( I heard they are quite good at that) or they charged you in court.

so who the hell is Moses Lee???

search here you might find his name there
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
my first time paying tax, should I be happy or should I be sad.
(after declaring so much relief, I still can't escape, *^&%^&$$)

No comments: