Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I live my life

simply dun understand why pple kbkp abt their life rather than action to make their life better off.

like as though the more you whine, it will ever get better...

I am a zebra, its either a yes or a no, I can't live in the grey, it makes me uncomfortable.

Call me a control freak, I care less.
Ask and you shall get it, if I don't, I invent one. You probably can't take my behaviour, call me self-centered, but hey, why should I subject myself to your so called righteousness, when you don't even have the answer. I'm not going to sit and wait for things to happen. I take the initiative. I make the first move.

This is my life, I dictate how I should live it. I don't live in your shadow. Even if I fail, its ok, I fall and start again. Take it as an experience and move on, no point dwelling over, its not going to make it go away.

我就是我

the greatest challenge is when your love ones comes into place, thats another story.

No comments: