Monday, June 20, 2005

Sorry for the long absence! Been busy. The long awaited Kor's wedding was held on 4 June. I was super duper busy on that day since I was the wedding coordinator. Everything went ahead smoothly as planned although there were minor hiccups here and there, but we managed to overcome.

I'm glad the guests all like the food served. The wine was practically wacked out. The whole bunch of cousin really can drink. Mini drama ��� one of my cousin who just learned to drink got drunk and was seen lying of the grass patch. He took a lot of pix with all of us and when his gf saw the pix, they exchanged heated argument. Dumb gf! We are all cousin so even if we are seen hugging each other, it meant nothing!

Borrowed "My Date with the Vampire Part 3" from Lawrence. Glad that I've completed the whole serial, 38 episode in a week time. The plot was not bad, although everyone said its bad, I think otherwise.

Last week was declared as MC week as I only worked for a day. The rest of the days were resting at home.

I've finally consolidated my photo album 2. Only manage to complete the first part as most of the pix were stored in my office PC and I need to develop the pictures. Hopefully I can accomplish the task by this week.

Listen Up! I���ve got free tickets to the premier of Initial D!!! Credit goes to Bam Bam. Its Wednesday, can't wait to watch the movie since I'm a great fan of the anime. Edison Chan will be playing my favourite character ��� Ryosuke Takahashi, the leader of Redsun, driving a suave white Mazda FC 3S RX 7. Frankly speaking, I prefer Shawn Yue to play this character but nonetheless, let���s not judge to early.

A lot of things has been happening in the office. Latest news is that they have changed the 1-working Saturday schedule back to alternate working Saturday. This also means that our office hours have been changed to 9 to 6pm. I hate it! For the past 6mths, I've been enjoying partying on Friday so much and now, its back to old irritating working schedule! Pui! Bad decision! Come July, there will be less partying on Friday. In a way I guess it's now the perfect reason I can give myself since previously I was saying that I wanted to cut down on my boozing session. WTH! It might be a blessing in disguise.

My boss has resigned and her last day is this friday. I'm gonna missed her so much. The past 6 mths working with her was a pleasant and enriching experience. I've learnt so much from her, and I believe that there are so much more to learn from her. Frankly her departure was much expected, I mean giving the current situation in the office, I would have left if I was in her position. I'm feeling very drained... coz no matter how much effort I put in, they are never satisfied. Not that I'm not good enough but they are still very much in the previous era, digging all the history and find fault. Every single matter, be it their scope or not, they want to interfer! It makes it so hard to work coz there are so many parties you need to satisfy. Not to mention that they are so calculative. WTF! I really dunno how long more I can tolerate this nonsense....

My Gerri Jie is finally coming back for good! I missed her so much! A lot of catching up to do....

No comments: