Thursday, June 30, 2005

I really take my own sweet time

Announcement: I've finally edited my sidebar!

Sorry! I know I took a while... but like perfect Chinese lame excuse that we always quote chi dao hao guo mei dao

Reference my last post "My itchy fingers" dated 5th April, if you still remember.... I "unknowingly" change the blogskin...

Basically its a repetition of my last blogskin....except that I've added two new photo album 1)Wakeboarding and 2)My Brother's Wedding.

The pix from the wedding night courteous from cousin Katherine. The photographer that we engaged didn't use digital shot thus I'm unable to scan n upload all the 10 rolls of film. Want my life mehz?!

Speaking of wakeboarding... hmm... its been a while since the last ride. Anyway Linda is arranging for us to go cable ski at Batam on 22 - 24 July and to celebrate Jason's birthday. Damn it! I need to work on that weekend...ahhhh help!!! sob sob

No comments: