Saturday, May 20, 2006

我不是酒鬼

My colleagues are all calling my that.
sadness!

ok I drink a little...
alright a fair bit....
But I not 酒鬼 mah

Defination of 酒鬼 is intensive + uncontrollable drinking habits which I do not!

我想了很久
Probably of my drinking style.
我是那种喝酒不?嗦的人
I donch rear goldfish.

never like drinking or partying with pple who sit act pretty throughout the night.
you cheers with her, they merely take a tiny winny slip.
from 7 to 11, hoegaarden starts seeing whale swimming around...

Party 就是要开心嘛
要钓男人滚远一点

喝酒就是要大口大口的喝!!!

so back to the 酒鬼 topic...
Like I say I'm not.
I enjoy my drink...

after a hard day of work
what beats a chilled bottle of this....

3 comments:

eisburg said...

Went drinking with your friends? Bo Jio!

Anonymous said...

WB:Ok i understand now :) need not elaborate further.GoodLuck bye

Xuan-er said...

i understand. cos i oso kena that label here. sometimes, i wonder why when females drink abit more that we kena that label when we juz wanna chill too =)