Thursday, May 25, 2006

Demure

Adding on to Blinkymummy's entry on being zarboh, I recall my experience with Beng

back then before I use money to buy perfect eyesight, Bengs' friend commented that I looked demure, like a teacher...

very shortlive coz after they saw me with ciggie, the shockness on their face....

What's with guys having a preferance over demure, soft-spoken girls? Moby why?
Like my colleagues who spoke over lunch that they realized they haven't seen me wear skirt since the day I joined the firm.

Why girls must wear skirt?
Its so inconvenient....
especially in my course of work, I need to move around,
Its much easier if I'm in pants.
physically I think I look better in pants...

Its much better now...
back then when I was in this

I look like a boy...

I can be demure.
Dun laugh!
I can!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
actually I don't think I can lah...
too 做作
its too much stress to handle.
我就是我

4 comments:

moby sky said...

are you asking me a question or are you stating a fact? hahahaha. kidding. you look cute with the hair what! haha. serious. =)

Anonymous said...

so many men like long eye, demure...type of girls. but many of them forget that looks doesn't mean character.

you look good in short hair!! very stylish! different frm the long hair whiny type. (which i feel that i am after growing out my hair. must chop off soon.)

furfur angel said...

ai yo... i also mah... long hair now....

cannot keep funky style, pple dun take you seriously....

eisburg said...

Try telling me that.

In my line, I can't dye my hair, can't have funky hairstyle and the list goes on..

The only joy I get nowadays is when the pay check comes in.