Monday, October 15, 2007

cooking

I love being home alone, cause I can have the whole kitchen to myself and I can do whatever I want in it. Ok I'm not talking about kitchen sex, I'm talking about cooking, actual cooking that is.


Today's dish - Macaroni cheese with ham



As you can see I'm not a very good cook which is probably why mama seldom let me have the kitchen. Off the record, I think the main reason why mama refuse to let me use to use the kitchen is because I hate washing the dishes. Most of the time I prayed for the dishes to get clean and walk themselves back to the cabinets *shhh* Do not be decieved by the presentation, its edible. I can taste macaroni, ham and burnt cheese... *smile*

So some may ask, why is it red. Well initially I wanted to have macaroni with ham in tomatoes sauce, then I realise theres cheese in the fridge, so I decided to try adding some cheese in it. But its kinda late as the dish was ready, but nonetheless I melted the cheese and throw the ready dish back into the pan and mixed it.

I really dun think thats the way to make macaroni cheese , but since I can taste macaroni and cheese, I'm contended.

my ex-bf did commented that I'm a great gf cause I can cook delicious instant noodles / canned food =_=
I forsee my steamboat recipe will happen quite often if I ever get married hoho!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sourced for the cheese sauce a few times and the few times I've tried to make the sauce, they failed. :(

If you want the dishes to walk by themselves to get cleaned, you'd have to make a ramp for them to walk from the stove to the sink and finally a ladder up to the rack for drying if yours is above the sink. :P