Wednesday, October 17, 2007

surprise

so I got a friend request from this chick weeks ago which I ignored since she is on private profile, I cant checked if we are 2nd degree related.

Not until recently I saw the profile picture was a photo taken with him, and realize that the frd request is from the new chick

I guessed the new chick must have gone through his group of friends and found me, saw the biker pix in my profile, else she wouldn't have send the request bah...

2mths back on his bday, I sent him my wishes thru text msg and he replied. I didnt replied thereafter since I figured its kinda not impt. I want to maintain the type of relationship of no-contact-but-I-know-you-remember-me-and-you-know-I-remember-you, which is what we are now and I'm pretty comfortable with that.

curiosity you call that, I added her to see how he had been doing the past months. A lovely couple as mentioned before, and I happy for him. The funny thing is I dun feel the pinch of jealousy, juz pure happiness.

Best wishes, I should expect wedding bells to ring soon....

No comments: