Wednesday, November 21, 2007

new pleasures?

2 weeks into Term 3, I've got all my assignments all lined up

Suddenly there is urge in me to work hard for this term. Perhaps its to avoid the uncertainty of passing the modules.

I must be mad to find pleasure in the juggling the stress at work and school. I kinda enjoy it.

It keeps me focus and not have time to think rot.

Lately, booze, sing K and shopping dun even inject happyness in me anymore, but rather the goal of getting the things done at work and submitting a good piece of report for school gets me real excited!

what is happening?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..that's good wat:) next year i oso wanna ganbatte to do many self-improvement thingy..this year is a tough one for me and my family..these 2 weeks my work sucks..but i will fight on:) anyway do lemme know if you prefer to go steamboat (hot pot must be only 2 of us cos you know how yin-jim i am) or crabs..when you going our beloved tw..i wanna go next year..might wanna ck out job apportunites too..from your sister

Anonymous said...

hey!!! you're just being very very focused at this point mah!

DK said...

Oh no... you have become a workaholic.