Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Visit to the lady who takes care of my pearly

and again the topic of getting rid some of my access wisdom pops up.

all these years of enduring the pain, the gums still held firm to them, refuse to be seperated forcefully....

I'm living in denial that the wisdoms are growing upwards, thus there isn't any need to remove them. Not until the lady said that the overcrowding issue at my front are getting worse. Might be a case where the wisdoms are growing sideways...

and again the topic of braces, which clearly I'm way too old for them. The result won't be as ideal as compared to the having it done when you are younger..

the visit is depressing... not that visiting the lady is a happy occasion...

sigh~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got rid of all 4 of 'em coz me mouth space too small and none are growing upwards.

My opinion is that that pain for 5 days is better than pain for years.

furfur angel said...

like i say living in denial haha