Thursday, June 25, 2009

I havent been receiving flowers for a while....

*hint*

heehee.... no shy right... but theres a saying "Ask and you shall get it"
Who's theory? MY!

The Man said that I'm hopeless... not a true Singaporean... "How can you not have gone to Big Splash before?"

"coz my days are Fantasy Island?!" Thats why....

I went back to school today, not the school which the 1st BF for ROM-ed, its the school which I studied hard for the "paper". My grad ceremony is happening next month, so I'm went back to settle some paper work.

I kena The Eye, coz there is this giant gantry call ERP right outside the school. *beep* $2 !*&#!&#^&

We headed to Big Splash and settled at a newly opened eatery called 一点心思, it served dimsum, affordable price, food was not too bad.

We went for a stroll along the beach. The last time was many many months ago. We are busy people. But still, busy is not an excuse. We still have to engage in lovely-dovey stuff, right girls?

By know, some might say "Honeymood period over liaoz!"

Why over? The Man constantly have nice surprises for me :) right baby?

No comments: