Tuesday, June 09, 2009

leaving on a jet plane

i'm surfing via wireless@sg at T1 departure hall

In another 1/2 hr time I'll be going back to Taiwan :)

I was talking to The Man yesterday that having to travel so many times, this is the first time that I have someone waiting for me back home. I hope The Man feel the same way as I do when I have to wait for him while he is out for trip

Hopefully, I dun have to travel alone every often. The one seating beside me should be The Man.

Received sms from boss early in the morning, asked me to enjoyed the trip, recharged and come back to fight the war. Yes fight the retail war, Q3&4 is crazy for me, new store opening, mega, christmas, cny and the list goes on...

till then I see you all in 8 days time.... "smelly tofu" here I come :P

No comments: