Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fast & Furious

Its almost amazing to ride in The Mans humble ride. 20mins from the most ulu part of Jurong West to Tampines, try beating that record!

Probably the reason why, I "refuse" to take up driving lesson, 'coz if I can have a Dominic Toretto driving me to places, why would I need driving licence?!

I love to see him "drive", changing gears, filtering lanes, its an "enjoyable" ride. so much so that it totally changed me from not belting up to die-die-must-belt-up. The Man has a lot of influence on me.

some time ago, we witness one car cruising along the expresway at 50km/hr, The Man said the driver must be the main lead in the next sequel called Too Slow Too Anxious...

I told The Man if I have all the money in the world, I would buy up all the roads in Singapore, 'coz this way, I'll save my baby from complaining while driving....

what can I say... he is The Man.

1 comment:

DK said...

Used to do that timing when I just got my license. Nowadays can't cause car lousy. Plus scare traffic police.