Thursday, July 16, 2009

Graduation

Finally....I've graduated!



as I sat with the other graduates, listening to the Chancellor giving his speech, memories of this journey came flashing back.

The committment of attending the evening classes, countless nights of research in order to complete the assignments, getting precious exam tips from the local lecturers, studying for exam, video conferencing with the professors in auzzie, the no. of books I've purchased & studied for each module, the number of pens I've used for each exam paper, the familar yellow box in the campus, support from the campus staff on adminitration procedure and the list goes on...

I must thank many people who have supported me in one way or another throughout this journey.

My sincere appreciation, thanks!

No comments: