Monday, March 21, 2005

met up with my ex sch mates on Friday, brought them to my usual joint since everyone can't decide where to go. Am glad that they like the place. Later on we went to devil's. The place was damn packed. the queue was still very long even at 2am when we reached there. the girls was at the techno and trance area. the music was so damn off for me! Not my genre! Elvin and I practically sat there and stone. We saw a few of our sch mates there, so its like sch reunion. Later, we decided to head to retro zone. Saw Nic and his friends. OMG his frds r f-ing assholes and lame B******, anyway I shall not elaborate on them, waste my time, Elvin and I left shortly after.....

Acc mummy and aunty for shopping on Sat. Got drag out from the bed where I barely slept for 4 hrs....we came back during evening....

will be going for my long awaiting op tomorrow....can't seems to hide my excitment and worries. I trust the Doc so shld be all right. Bam Bam called me on Sat and told me that he read an article on Sat papers saying that I should have plenty or rest and stay away from smoky place. This also implies that I should stay away from partying for a while....

Will be officially transfered to another department on 1st April, so that means four more working days in my current department, with my current boss.... keekee.... I'm really looking forward coz thats so much things I can learn over there, I'll definetly hype up my portfolio, but this also means longer working hours, more effort needed, less time and more responsiblities. Fret not as I tell myself.... I believe I'm game enuff for the challenge....

No comments: