Monday, March 14, 2005

The past weekend...

Thursday
*********
Had to attend a seminar at RTC, met up with Jie jie Alice and Huiru for lunch at SICC. Agree with Ru that the Jap food was worth the money and very fresh. Really enjoyed the food. Ru brought us to the Isetan Private Sale at Shaw Towers. Am glad that I bought a tube top within 15mins. This is the third green top that I bought within 2 weeks. Really into green nowadays.

Friday
******
Met up with Adeline for dinner. Brought her to Eatz, the food was good. Adeline commented that she could always trust me when it comes to food. Met up with 2 of her friends after dinner... Went for a drink at Circular Road. After which, we went over to Creme bar. Terrance and Mecole were there. Daphne got drag out of bed by us. As usual, we drank and sing. Elvin invited me to sing 2 duets with him, so I went over his table since it's a better view of the tv from his place. As we sang I notice that there was this guy who keeping looking at my direction. (He happens to be seated beside our table) He is the typical clean-cut look that I like. Anyway when we finish the songs, everyone clap and Daphne tease Elvin and me. Come on~ Elvin is much younger than me and happens to be my ex-sec schmate. Do I look like I go for Jie-Di Lian?!

I told the girls about my new discovery. Daphne agreed that the guy was cute and insisted that we take a pix together. Hello?! None of the girls know him. Drama time. One the cute guy friends were very drunk and right in front of our tables. Yewks! Nic apologies to us and immediately cleaned up the mess for us. Well he ought to he is the boss. The best part...the cute guy apologies to us on his friend���s behalf then we started talking.

Daphne still didn't abort the idea of us taking a pic together. So when she asked, he said ok and sat closer to me so that both of us can fit into the screen. The shot was nicely taken except that I was wearing a tube, so it seems like I was naked! Daphne didn't got to sing despite we ask for a lot of songs. It was too crowded that night, so she suggested we head down to our usual joint. I ask him if he was interested to tag along. Was surprise that he knew where we were heading when I merely told him that the joint was behind Maxwell Hawker. He said he will let me know later as he need to send the drunken home. He asked for my number and said will sms me later. We exchange number before we left the place. But, I have got a feeling that he wouldn���t come over as it was quite late. True enough, he sms-ed me 1/2hr later that he need to work the next day so wouldn't be joining us. Dunno whether I should thank the drunken for creating the opportunity for us to talk or to rob away the opportunity to spend more time together.

Saturday
********
Went to work and head home to rest as I only caught 3 hours of sleep the night before. Night, head down to grams place for dinner and help Sok Ching out for her wedding the next day. The whole day was a series of exchange of sms with him. Found out that he was not attached. Happy! Night, he ask me if I wanted to join him at MS, which I politely decline the offer, told him that I need to help my cousin out. We continued to sms each other throughout the night, even when he was partying with his friends. The conversation ended when I fell asleep at abt 2 plus. Managed to find out a couple of things from him, age, occupation, liking and most importantly not attached!

Sunday
******
A happy and joyous occasion for Sok Ching and Edmund.

No comments: