Monday, May 09, 2005

Am I turning Alchoholic?

Weekends of the past few months were plain boozing away. Recently, it've been to a stage where without booze I feell the emptiness within me. Its like something is missing and I juz didn't felt right. Counting my fingers away.... it seems like almost every Friday, I'll be at different place dinking with different group of pple... Am I leading that dream singlehood that I craved for when I was with Bengz, or am I finding some ways to numb myself? I really dunno...

It hit me hard and got me thinking when the recent bills came and all the transaction were from the drinking session. I bought myself nothing... not even a piece of clothing, a bag, an accessories, NOTHING!

Although I consider myself who can hold my own liquor... (the last time I was dead drunk was during my 17th bday) recalling back those silly things I've done when I'm out "partying" really puzzled me. Some of which I didn't even remembered, or I shocked the hell outta everyone with my behaviour and actions...

So am I or am I not????

1 comment:

eisburg said...

I think you are looking for that purpose in life or simply you are lost like everyone who had grad with a useless piece of paper. After studying so hard for it to discover that it doesn't actually help you to reach the goals of life.