Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I'm officially moved to 9B

Yes! From 9A to 9B.
I wonder next time if theres a kid,
will I be shifting from 9B to 8A?!!!

Confusing huh? Alright den... let me enlighten you....

My Kor is getting married this June, so I offered to exchange my room with him since my room is bigger. The negative side is that I've downgrading from a 5-door wardrobe to a 3-door wardrobe. Imagine the clothing I've to sell/give to karung-kuni *sob sob* True enuff...the wardrobe barely fit, so I bought a chest of drawers.

I threw away my old writing table which acoompanied me thru my burning midnight oil days... Now he is officially retired! RIP

I never realize how much clothes, bags, accessories, and achi-palia things were hiding from my eyes until I start digging them out from their comfy hiding place.

My new room looks neat and tidy aft all the hardwork of packing. I guess I need to start my furniture shopping to decorate my new room...

No comments: