Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Everyone is signing the contract....

As all might be aware, my dear brother will be getting married in 3 weeks time. Chop and confirm on the contract...

My gf - Adeline, will be goign through the customary wedding this Sept. So that means the Hong Kong trip that I'm dying to go during August will be cancelled. Any one like to take me to Hong Kong? Transport + Accom must be dirt cheap! I wanna spend all my $$$ on shopping.

Anyway with everyone getting married be it ROM or customary.... I think I'm hitting the mid-20s crisis as how Linda term it.... How? Not that I'm dying to get married, but why ain't I attached? By the way ideal marriage age is 28. So, logically, if you do your mathematics, you need about 3-4 yrs time or minimum 2 yrs to know the person well, whether you can take his living habits, characters, if you can get along well with his friends, parents, sibilings and relatives, isn't now the time to get attached?!

With due respect to all the male species... F the s'porean guys or maybe F my luck.... those I met after my break up with bengz were jerks! NOt that bengz was fantastic, is so we wouldn't have broken off taking into consideration my attitude and F-up temper. Is that so difficualt to meet a good nature guy?

As I read the eulogy of Dr. Wee Kim Wee, I began to ponder why loving husband all die early? As the grand-daughter realted the love Dr Wee have for Mrs. Wee, it really touches me and make me long for someone like him... minus off the beat me to dying first.

So now the question is How do you quantify a good and loving husband?

I totally agree with the common women saying literally translated as "Good guys are all others husband now" But then again, if good guys are all others husband then how do you explain when husband have affairs behind their wives back?

If Good guys = good husband = extra marital affiar? Then, Good guys = extra marital affairs? Hmmm....

No comments: