Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Assluck

Its been a while since I caught up with the gang,
whats else beat a mahjong game....

some last min thingy so we got a new player (aka hustler)
Damn! I know its not a good sign to get new player (maybe I'm juz paranoid or I got atas hand that I dun play with strangers!)

How can anyone game a 大三元 plus 3 games of 5 double and yet lost money?!!!
I dun believe my assluck!
tsk! tsk!

I think Mcdees shld change their hotline no. and advertise more....
We figured the whole aftnoon whats the placement for the 3s and 7s
and even went to the extend of searching ST,
and turning on the TV waiting for the commercial....
and still can't find the number....

alas, after gazillion tries, we finally got the number....
only to realise that they dun serve milkshake!
roar!!!!

No comments: