Monday, February 04, 2008

Pre CNY

postpostnote
I still didn't manage to keep the promise, I had yet another session last night with the House of Lam. This time I lagi clever win $$$ from the master. Oh~ by the way, my cousin compete in the recent MJ competition in SP and came in Fifth.

postnote...
just 3 hours that I declare no MJ, I had a session with Daddy, mama and kor... haha...I is clever, against the seniors, and still manage to keep my chips intact! :)


finally I'm done with my CNY roadshow and assignments are submitted, now its the big exam. Exam during the CNY period, how exciting can it get *puke*

so pple, for the 15 days of CNY, please don't date me out. No MJ, probably movies, or a nice dinner are welcome.

I'm still pretty excited with CNY every year, how not to when my home is transformed into a mini Chinatown festive market like last year, thanks to mama....

not much shopping done, except that I bought a pair of heels at $69.90 from C&K!!! Suffered the same shockness like the last pair when I was about the pay at the cashier. Whats with C&K? getting more upmarket... a blouse from Topshop at $59.90, which I think its overpriced after I paid... *duh* The happy thing is mama bought me a pair of heels from this new shop at CS... or I think I said "I'll paid her back = she sponsored" :)

the thing about CNY is the yummy food Lim Chee Guan Bak Kwa, Uncle William's pineapple tarts - Once you bite, the sweetness of pineapple come bursting out in your mouth *drool* my aunt CNY F&B package consist of "Spicy Hot Chicken Curry, crispy giong hiang, fried vegetarian bee hoon, this shishamu-like fish that we'll only eat during CNY period, Centuries favourite Salted Vegetable Duck Soup. Fwah! its like heaven spread over during the 2nd day of CNY!

how can I forgo such good spread, exam revision can start on the 3rd day :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehe. then like that, i wish you win big big over CNY!! have a fun year ahead!