Thursday, February 14, 2008

mugging...and random...

*sigh*

this quarterly mugging session is doing me no good...

pimples waiting to erupt all over my face, and my voice... damn must be the sing K session with couz during CNY Day 2.

caught Ah Long Pte Ltd, which is a crap show. Just Follow Law was wayyyy much better. Good news is I'm getting free tix to Kungfu Dunk *smile* not that I'm a big fan, but Chen BoLin looks kinda cute *blush*

Talking about freebies, lately I have "free" channels to watch on cables. Apparently on the box set at mama's room has free channels. The one at kor's room can't access at all. I hope I dun see extra charges during month end....

chat up with friends over msn this afternoon, and of coz my poor couz with his pathetic life over an exchange program at Vancouver. Huh? I thought I should be mugging hard? *shite*

I've been reading/seeing pix on the recent saga with Edison and his chicks, Damn Juicy. Picture speaks a thousand words...you only see ones true self on bed...and of coz the image that some pple work hard to portray goes down the drain without a word....

Saw IRAS letter to Daddy and yes its time of the year to file for income tax. And yah, I've been with the company for almost 2 years. I think its time for me to look for a greener field. The current one looks kinda bald, I ate up most of the grass...
Perhaps I should be like kor, slag at home for a good 2 whole month, of coz that also means that he gave up a fat bonus...its a good time for me to tidy up my room. sweep out the rots underneath my bed.

leaving for Bangkok month end, not particularly excited, but oh well, at least its not Taiwan again... the last that I went Bangkok was like 5 yrs back. It must have changed a lot. so pple, if you have nice place to recommend, please drop a msg. Can forget about clubbing. I'm going with Daddy, mama, and Princess. How to party?

VDay is round the corner and thats the worst "holiday" for singles like us *hate* CNY Day 1 morning when Daddy gave me the ang bao, he said to me "拿了这个红包,今年你最好嫁出去" Die! I thought the last that he wants me off the rack, he was kidding. This time he meant what he said! Luckily mama came to my rescue and said that I should be finding a good one. Not any Tom, Dick and Harry I also take. How can I be spared with the famous aunties attack during CNY visitng...

老天爷,你就行行好,赐我一个好男人吧!

....a recent pix of me, sing K on CNY Day 2 with couz...Its such a miracle that I wore a dress on Day 1 and a ultra short mini on Day 2. no choice, last min buys on CNY Eve...

say I'm chio

No comments: