Wednesday, June 11, 2008

bangs to my sleep... spare me...

I have weird neighbours, beside Mr. Romanticus, we have new members added to the list.

I'm not trying to be over sensitve and imaginative...

Whoever is living directly above my room, either they have vigorous sex every night, or he/she is a stomp retiree, or there is an angry, violent ghost living up there..

for the past 6 months, every night I hear loud bangs, hitting against the walls and floor, knockings and etc. And apparently the last owner shifted out 6 months back...

I told kor and he thought I was imagining things...until last week when he was gaming in my room till late (yah I slept like a dead log, and he still didn't get the hint of me sleeping) he heard that too...

lately the noise is getting worse...middle of the night like 3, 4am, when 老娘 is in zzz-land, suddenly there is this loud bang, and I jumped out of bed...

will the "being" walked through the floor and appear right on top of me? (picture the girl in Xmen 2)....

No comments: