Wednesday, June 11, 2008

study time

my room is pathetic!

I don't have a proper table to study. I have to make use of that small tiny computer table, coz half of it is occupied by my mini hifi which I'm not using since mp3 is in town, but its still functioning well in good condition, so its a waste to discard, and Daddy bought it for me, so the more I can't dump it just like that...have to seek permission.

but exam round the corner, and I HAVE to study, but without a table, how?

I tried using the dining table in the kitchen. Bad idea coz I'm surrounded with food. There are temptations EVERYWHERE! Ice-cream, chips, chocolate....

I tried using the mahjong table, again bad idea coz 1) its too huge to fit into my room 2) I'm too lazy to carry it from the guest room, up the stairs and into my room and 3) my hands get itchy, I start thinking about 大三元 and 五台自摸$20 instead of global marketing and intergrated marketing communications.... -_-|||

In the end, I found a folded table, size just right to fit into my room. I settled down, and then... Princess came in with her school bag (its actually my iora shopping bag, with all her Barney colouring materials "姑姑, I want to study"

She is at the stage of learning, like when she saw me using the highlighter, she follows and "highlight" Barney's face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Studying! Thanks for the wishes

*Queen Phoenix*