Thursday, August 26, 2004

Sorry folks! Haven't been blogging in for the past 1 week! Been busy with work, work, and work! Everyday is late work in the office. Once I reach home, will dive into my "cozy" bed! (of coz must take shower 1st lah, I not like somebody horz!) Anyway my exhibition is coming up, 4th - 12th Sept. so that explain why I'm so held up with work..

*sorry baby, I know I haven't ben talking to you for the past 1 week*

If I havne't mention that I've enuff trouble at work, my bro add on to my fan nao He is outta love again, actually I fuck.in pissed off with that bitch. fuck.in two-time my bro! Poor boy! suffer yet another setback after he manage to stand up on his feet again! But dun worry, no matter what, all of us has been accompanying him and give him all the love and support!

*luve u kor, so dun waste ur time getting hurt with some1 who is not worth it! Those who make you cry, isn't worth your tears, those who is worth, won't make you cry*

No comments: