Monday, August 02, 2004

The burning sensation

I finally took the courage to rub salt on the damn ulcer.
Ouch! Words can't describe... Anyway it really helps, after like 5 mins of endurance, the ulcer close up but my lips were swelling. For a moment, I think I look like the sausager-mouth Tony Leung in the movie - The Eagle Shooting Heroes. After a while, the swell subside.
Unfortnately, my excitement didn't last very long. This morning whe I woke up to wash up, I realize that the stupid ulcer is back to attack! I couldnt believe it. This sickening ulcer is haunting me!!!
After consulting all my dear friends, they said that I should rub the salt for a few times. Its not a miracal healing method that after 1 time the ulcer would disappear... Ok I'll take their advice and try a few more times. This ulcer is making me very sick. I can't talk properly, eat properly and is sufering from pain... I might sound like a spoilt brat who keeps bitching about it. But the thing is I seldom has ulcer in my life, so I guess the attack is a one time hit...
signing off....clariss aka suffering the devil work of a damn ulcer

No comments: