Monday, August 30, 2004

went to grams place yday for dinner. She was complaining to me that her left hand is aching and is very painful for the past few days. I volunteer to rub some ointment for her and she agreed. After I'm done with her hand, she asked me to bring her into the room to rest. I noticed that her legs are a bit swollen. Asked her whether she wants me to massage her legs, she agreed. As I was rubbing, she fell asleep like a baby...

Recieved a bad piece of news Ah Boey's grandma was warded on Saturday. Apparently her condition was quite bad. She vomitted blood and the doctor told the family to prepare for the worse. Though I never seen her grams before, but from ah boey's description, she seems like jovial and healthy. I called boey a while ago, her grams refuse to do any scope and said that she wants to go home.

Whenever I hear any of my friends' families sick or warded, I always feel the pinch in the heart....

I pray that her grams will recover fast....

No comments: