Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Dear all,

I'm back from CNY break. Basically, CNY this year was good. Lots of goodies, and gambling session. Been sleeping in the morning for the first 5 day of CNY. So, my Sunday and Monday was spend at home re-charging battery to prepare me for the New Year.

Valentine's Day
Spent the whole afternoon queuing at Driving Center to book my advance theory test date. Waited for one and half hr for a damn test date. I'm determined to pass this time!!!!

Went to MediaCorp CNY Luncheon juz now. It was filled with a lot of the artiste

Upon request of my dear friend Daphne Kang, I thick-skinned and ask for a pix of Vincent Ng. He looks good and friendly. Pf coz she went gaga when I MMS his self-portray to her!

So now, I need to adjust my holiday mode back to working mode.

5 more days to my OP, mixed feelings��� hope everything goes well��� Like wat Daphie said: hope that after the OP I can "see" better, and not get myself involved in unnecessary situation and hurting myself!

No comments: