Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I finally bought the pair of Levis jeans. Nope is not 599 which i wanted to purchase initially. In the end I settle for 501 button-fly. $59 for a pair of jeans is a good deal. Thanks to my UOB voucheur.

I've got a feeling that I'll fall sick soon. I can feel the heat my body is giving out. The container of chips that my colleague brought to the office made things worse. So, for the past 2 days, I've been drowning myself with all the 'cold' stuff to cool my body.

Oh! do you know that Initial D Part 4 is out? And I've got the VCD with me. Thanks to Kelvin boy. So exciting... I'm gonna start watching it tonight.

V-day is coming and yes! I hate to admit I'll be spending it with me, myself and Clariss. But, since its during the CNY period, I guess I'll be either at frds place or relative place.

My thumb still hurts like crazy thanx to my clumsiness. Everyone is laughing the heads off after hearing how my little accident took place...

No comments: