Saturday, February 05, 2005

Was over at my cousin place to witness a house blessing ceremony.

very excited coz I've never been to such ceremony before. Basically, the Pastor will bless and pray for the well being and protection of the new house and family members living in it.

Freinds, relatives, colleague and love ones of the family turned up to give their blessing. It was indeed a heart warming scene.

Jie jie Alice has always been an envy. She has got a great and doting husband, understanding and caring mother-in-law, 2 intelligent kids. She manages the household with an aces! I mean when i heard how she took care of the renovation, shifting and furniture buying for their new house, I totally applause her capabilities. The new house is tastfully done up.

When I look at her family, how I wish I have a family like hers in future....

No comments: