Thursday, February 24, 2005

In case anyone of you are waiting for my update the the surgery, I regret to say that it has been postpone to next month. My surgeon is on a week medical leave, suffering from high fever. This means that (a) I continue wearing my specs and look like a nerd or (b) invest on a 1 mth disposal contact lense. Yours truly must have discard everything when spring cleaning my room.... Thats the problem with me (a) too forgetful and (b) get irritated and fustrated when there isn't enuff storage space. So, in order to spare my brain cell from thinking where to store my stuff, I'll throw everything away...

Gambling luck hasn't been good... after playing MJ for so long, its the first time I show hand my chips, and on top of that I still o-tang $$$. Luckily things got better and I manage to recover the loss.

Has oyster party over at Chanice place. Damn worth it. 144 fresh oyster for $60!!! Fresh Oyster with Tabasso and a dash of lemon, accompany with wine... Superb!!!

15days of CNY Celebration ended yesterday... this yr ang-bao collection is still pretty ok, with a few new collection added to my usual list ( a few of my cousin got married)

Have been so busy lately that I haven't got a chance to catch a movie except Seoul Raider. I want to watch Constatine and Closer. Hope to catch it by this weekend....

I recently sign up Landmark Forum, so wish me luck. Hope that I can transform into a brand new person and dump all my baggage behind me... The 4-day forum will commence in June... will share with u guys what I've learn....

Oh ya, rem the deal I made with Ben???!!! He lost!!! keekee... so he is treating dinner... Oh well, I won't be so mean so to make him eat bread while watching me having the good food. Ben, I've always been kind to you rem?! *wink*

No comments: