Friday, April 08, 2005

I didn't realize how bad was the bruise on my left leg until everyone have been asking me the same old question over and over again. They must be wondering what sadistic things I've been doing to myself. (nope! Not into that)

I've been hiding it well until i decided to wear a skirt to work on Monday (forgotten to iron my pants and forgotten I've got a new 'tattoo' ) The whole time, everyone have been STARING at my bruise! How sad! Coz it wasn't my legs that they admiring,...

Dun worry, the bruise wasn't caused my wakeboarding.... all thanks to my drunken gf when we went partying 2wks ago. Was helping her down the stairs when she pushed me away, me lost my balance (I was in heels again), sat on the steps and my leg hitting the edge of the steps. Drama drama drama. I feel like giving her two tight slaps.



Linda has been very helpful to take pix for me so that I can 'share' with everyone.

The bruise, measuring the diameter of my fist (that���s about 8cm) has been changing from
1) Dark purple and mixture of green plus a big fat lump of height 1cm to
2) Dark red with mixture of green plus lump of 0.3cm to
3) Dark green to
4) Yellowish green with mixture of redness on the side to
5) Red (current)
6) Yellowish (in times to come)

Yeah, I'm descriptive....

Disgusting....

1 comment:

eisburg said...

Better take care of that bruise or it'll get worst. My friend has the A Date With A Vampire III. I'll see if I can land my hands on that.