Thursday, April 21, 2005

You should be shot!!!

Its a bad bus ride to work...

Scene 1: Stupid man who was sitting at the outer seat, was sleeping! I said "Excuse me" out loud which obviously he was too deaf or dead tired! (it was damn loud, coz the person sitting in front turned around and look at me) I poke him hard on this shoulder which still fail to wake him up. Conclusion: Poor bugger is sea ba (Hokkien) and he should get a hearing aid.

Scene 2: Bloody Xiao Long Nu try to act man zhou zhou (cantonese) reading a Cheena novel thinks that she is paying bus fare for her fat ass and ugly furly bag! Being a polite girl, I said "excuse me". Bloody XLN gave me a dirty look and pulled her Ugly Furly Bad toward her! Notice I said towards her and not put the bag on her lap?!!!! Look XLN, your UGLY bag has exceeded the seat edge, so its now half seated on my seat, asshole! So being a bitch, I used my lovely butt and pushed and shoved that UGLY bag towards her!

Look XLN, if you wanna be a bitch, I can be worse!!! I F***ing can't stand these pple, I mean whats your bloody problem. Trust me, I take bus to work for the past few years and I've seen all the ugly things you can never imagine! Not that I'm a complaint queen, but I get super duper irritated when I see all these worthless filthy animal polluting our enviornment. Dun get me started on the whole list of inconsiderate incident I've encounter. Maybe someday I should come out with a vote "Top 10 inconsiderate act you encounter on Public Transport"

***************************************************

Saw this on a kiddo tee which reads" I'm a dynamic kid with strong moral values and a passsion for learning" The logo reads " Learning Vision, where learning is a joyful experience"

Think about it.... using such strong expression on a 4-yr kiddo, how can his everyday learning be a joyful experience?

2 comments:

eisburg said...

There's why I send plenty of PRC back where they came from everyday. Guess our government welcomes them as I can still see the same fellow coming back every now and then to "visit" their relatives.

furfur angel said...

Yoz you know what? I'll be outstation soon... to CHINA!!!! How nice?! To Dalian and Shanghai!!! Wish me luck!!!