Monday, April 04, 2005

My first wakeboarding experience....

Damn cool... manage to get up on the third time. Vincent, the driver/instructor compliment that it was pretty fast for a 1st timer (Wat can I say, I'm a fast learner). I manage to hold on for a short distant before plunging into the water.... Vin kept saying that I've butt problem - I kept sticking my butt out. Maybe I wanted to seduce those Cheecko Pek fishing at the side. HAHA! Not Funny Dude! I finally got the posture right but I look stiff. Vin kept asking me to smile and look garceful! Hello... How can I look graceful when the the rain is pouring on my face plus I'm trying to balance myself so I need to concentrate. Jason kept laughing at me everytime I plunge into the water but he isn't doing any better, tried to double wake jump but failed badly and got trashing from Vin coz he didn't follow the safety rules. :P

I rested for a while and tried WakeSkate! Wat the hell was that? Basically its the same as Wakeboarding juz that this doesn't have any binding. This was suppose to help my find my balance point. Linda took some pix of me which I dun look cool coz of my weird posture...

So i guess I've found yet another sport

No comments: