Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I'm not a LESBIAN, dumbass!

Why is your hair getting shorter and shorter, Clariss? Are you turning butch or lesbo? Oh! Come on~ Spare me!

Its has been a million time of being asked why I cut my hair short that I decided to blog and archive it!

First of all, I'm not a lesbian! 100% pure straight girl who simply adore guys and I don't have sex / make out with girls. Ok, I admit I kissed a girl before! But its only mouth to mouth and no passionate French kiss. Plus I'm on a dare so that doesn't really count.

Turning Butch? I don't think I can take the stress/pain/pressure of binding my B-cup! (Dun laugh or doubt! I might not look like but I'm really a B and that's without wonderbra or push up bra!)

Wow! You are damn brave! You mean you actually cut your waist length hair to this SHORT? Yes! And get a life! At least I'm adventurous and game enough to try new things. Something, which suit my personality and not blindly follow the trend and sport something that's totally not me.

But��� It's such a pity! You took quite a while to keep till this length.... Wrong! I'm blessed! (Or so to speak) My healthy hair grows fast, and I mean really fast. Thus Murphy, a.k.a the man behind the scene who chops off my silky long hair, is always excited when I call in for an appointment. FYI he charge pretty steep for a haircut. And since my healthy hair grows that fast, I've to go back to him every 6 ��� 8 weeks. He never fail to give me a new and refreshing new hairdo and the catch here is it suits my face shape.

So what exactly is wrong with girls sporting really short hair?! Where everyone else is crazy over ugly, ironed, no volume, FLAT straight hair, I loved mine short, neat and tidy. Sometimes if I'm in the mood, it can be spiky and funky, or if I need to impress the mum, it will be neat and tidy girl-girl look.

Mind you, short hair has many advantages (well at least for me). First, you save money on hair product like shampoo, conditioner, and treatment cream. If you need to highlight / dye your hair, its much cheaper. You use lesser water so environmental friendly. Your hair takes a shorter time to dry thus saving time. Mostly towel dry will do the job, which again you save electricity. You seldom get bad hair day, as hair wax will take care of it. You get to experiment, which will surprises you with different hairdo each time. On lazy days where I wish to do nothing to it, it's always my trusty baseball cap. In humid lion city, you feel much fresher and perspire less.

Short hair doesn't mean you can't wear a skirt. I mean I'm blessed with a nice butt and legs (at least they are not five-cent or ten-cent invaded) I think I look sexy in a skirt. Oh you should see me in pants or low cut jeans.

Or if you think, you will drive all the guys away, you are so wrong. Because of my short hair, I stand out from all my girlfriends thus gaining more attention. Since both have short hair, I blend into the male species better. They feel ease talking to me! My hair is definitely a good icebreaker.

Once, a dumbass friend actually asks the stupidest question (with an ah bengz tone) I ever heard. "Oei, your hair so short, later the guy thinks that he making out with a boy how huh?" Look idiot, No. 1 I'm not into casual sex or ONS. Even if I do, the guy would probably think that I look good in short hair if not he wouldn't have gone that far or less make the effort to approach me. No 2 my bf is not blind so he knows the gf has short hair. Moreover if this guy actually decided that I'm not his type because of my appearance, he is missing out the most exciting part of his life. What a loser. Nahz, not welcome here, go get a life!

Look people, short hair doesn't have any shortcoming, in fact, ever since I cut my locks 2 years ago, all the good things have happened to me. Frankly speaking, if you have to ask, which would I prefer, long or short. Putting aside all the pros and cons, I think I look better in short hair. With the long locks, I looked haggard, unattractive and old. Perhaps my natural wave contributes a little.

So, will I consider to keep my locks long again, well not at the moment, I'm happy the way it is now, unless all of a sudden Murphy decide to charge me like $150 for a hair cut, until den I love the way I look now.

Any so, grams, dun worry your grand-daughter does not plan to go through a sex change, you will see me getting married, have kids and live happily ever after....

No comments: