Sunday, January 08, 2006

Meeting in real life

We head down to Parkway Parade after training...
Guess who I met, Waiting bar! One who frequent my blog...
I was walking around when this guy came forward

Waiting Bar (WB): Hi! Are You Clariss?
Furfur Angel (FA): Errm... Yes *shocked*
WB: I'm waiting bar
FA: OMG! How you know its me??!!!
WB: Ai yo, I read your blog mah, and you post pix, rem?!
FA: Oh ya! You recognized me?! Wa you super memory ah! Such a small world!

yadah yadah yadah...
and he left for some appointment...

Wa I must admit his guts!
换成是我,我才不敢

erm very creepy hor?
seems like after my entry,
I kept meeting / seeing pple from blogoshpere
First it was the excitement of meeting auzzie yangyang,
then it was the weird dream,
and now, meeting someone in real life...
wa overwhelmed le lorhz
心脏不能负荷

No comments: