Friday, January 06, 2006

Training, weird dream

uuwwhooo...I'm on training tomorrow...
go soot air-low (ma cannot pronouce correctly)

still saving for my wish list
sponsorship anyone?

Actually I was thinking for endorsement...
but I reckon that bloggie isn't that commercial plus
I'm not super chio bu, which merchant wants me...
so sponsorship more realistic...

plurrrseeee... I not greedy!
I juz wan the sureloc sight!


有没有好心人?

I wrote this entry the other day...
and last night, I had a weird dream...
I dreamt that I had a booze session with a few blogger....
to be exact, those blog which I read religiously everyday
(BM, Moby, Mr. V, Mr. Miyagi, mr. brown, etc)
wah lau eh! I even give BM a monkey due to her issue with 阿信,
and bought cat food for Moby's gingin (even thought I hate cats like crazy)

This is crazyness!
日有所思夜有所梦?

No comments: