Friday, January 20, 2006

my auzzie 单眼皮小眼睛男生 lost his way

yup yup

finally we met!

eyes are much smaller than those in the pix
can die for....
super boy but his 三千烦恼丝 a bit too girrrl...

he 可怜
lost his way in Lion City
meet at Bugis but ended up in Thomson
then Novena Sq and finally found!
Phew!

Had dinner and he send me back home
then head down to Airport to fetch his gf

and lost again.
Gave him the directions but he ended up at Changi Rd
erm...
Changi Airport and Changi Rd not very near

finally on the right track

Head back to Jay Bee
and yes....
lost again again
suppose to take BKE but he ended up at Tuas!

wah lah eh!
opposite direction leh!
pengz!

but Jay Bee petol cheaper-er
也没差

and no, we didn't pig out
time constrain...

I is hook to the new macdees song!
"Hey!新加坡有个新介绍
可口饭香大家爱吃"
blah blah blah.....

I is suaku
haven try 牛肉 饭tastic and 鸡肉 饭tastic
nice or not har?
u guys tried b4???
feedback....

so you see good advertising approach is crucial
pple hook to the TVC
then 好奇宝宝 like me will willingly deposit $$$ into ur piggy bank

oh the girl in the commercial quite cutey pie
got groove!

I'll going to Chinatown 2molo
together 人挤人 with others

then, I'll head down to Club Street
to witness snowboarding in Lion City
5pm, those going can text me ah

Talking abt Chinatown,
I dunno if I shld stop buying clothes
the 还是少了一件衣服 feeling very STRONG

Like that how???
一边是piggy bank, 一边是爱美心态 / 虚荣心
女人对 shopping 永远有用不完的理由

CYN break from 28th till 4th!
While everyone is at work on the 3rd or 4th day...
then wat I do huh???
Mahjong? Archery training? Movie marathon?

有的休息也 KP
没的休息也 KP
矛盾... 很难服侍

No comments: