Friday, January 06, 2006

ziark ang kong

For the longest time I'm obsessed with tattoos.
I get excited x100 when I see people with tattoos.
Its a big wow to me.

Always wanted to get one myself.
but I too scardy cat + Ma have warned kor and me before...
"怎么玩,怎么疯都行,纹身就别想踏进家门半步!"
of coz this theory also applies to our other half
of coz I can do it secretly...
but 纸是包不住火的
Mama also have the impression that ziark ang kong 的人都是 pia kia
tell her this is art, she won't agree with you...

Recently, I realize that the crowd getting a ang kong are getting younger and younger....
I 佩服 + envy them.

I also can't explain my obession with tattoo...
maybe the fellow damn garang, can endure the pain + ticklish

When I meet new friend who has tattooo,
I'll ask if I can take a look at them.
Everytime I see them I go gaga like 小女孩 + suan ku 问长文短, 问东问西
of coz it comes with a few 条件

Design
*********
I like those arty farty tribal design.
Best if its self originated and not copy whole sale
or those off the rack where you turn every corner, everyone has one.

Few years back when I temp at a cafe, one of the kitchen staff did a spider wed on his elbow.
FWAH!!!!
Damn cool!!
First, he has to endure the pain, second the design is 100% hito!

nah! He didn't haolian and go around showing everyone.
When he is out, he will wear an armguard sortof thingy to cover it up.

And for goodness sake! Pls ah no cheena biang design!
No ! No ! No 哪扎! No 仔仔抱鲤鱼! No 火球!
No "gang poem" ! No lover's name/initial!
Uncool!
No wonder mama gather the impression that "ziark ang kong 的人都是 pia kia"


Holy shit! What with the design sista?!

Position
**********
will give bonus to the tattoo.
I would suggest Arm is a good position for guys.
If you are thinking of chest, of coz the design have to be very hito
for girls, hip, ankle, lower waist would be good

No. of design
****************
Pls dun over do it.
I know some pple kena hooked after the first one and thats it,
every inch and every corner of their body need to have one.


wah lau eh! Ah Beng 是吗?

if my 单眼皮小眼睛 + 干净斯文男生 comes with hidden arty farty tattoo confirm 投怀送抱
好像乖孩子的面具底下
原来他也是叛逆的小孩
Mixture of 乖/坏小孩
该乖的时候乖,该坏的时候坏
Versatile desu...
quite 不要脸 hor?!
always good to fantasize...

No comments: