Saturday, April 08, 2006

新朋友

As much as I always meet new people thru work/club/friends
I still hand around with the same bunch of pple.

Like the usual khakis
who clicks,
who understand me,
who knows what I want even w/o me saying
who I can be so crazy with, and ignor every stanger beside us...
like we dun give a damn, we belong to our world.

I always hate the intro process...

"HI, this is XXX and this is YYY"

follow by the handshake, smile, small talk.
If things goes well, you will see the person in the next gathering...
if things really goes well, the new friend starts hanging out with the group...

Speakig of handshake....
I dun normally offer when meeting new pple..unless of coz if I'm meeting new pple at work, den I've got no choice but to offer the handshake.

I normally fo the wave and say hi intro.
Unless the other party offered his or her hand.
Its juz not me...

but I reckon, normally girls dun offer,
most guys do....
hmmmm....

Knowing new frds can sometimes be quite a headache.
its like exposing yourself to danger...
not knowing whether he or she is of good nature,
if he/she can click with you,
if he/she belongs to your world,
whether he/she will take advantage and make use of your feelings.

its so complicated....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

new friends keep your life colorful. the old/regular/usual groups keep you warm, sane and happie!