Thursday, April 20, 2006

豆豆班

on my way to work this morning, passed by a kindergarten.
saw a group kiddo boarding a coach.
Should be going to an excursion.
big group parents were by the roadside, waving bye bye to their kiddo.

so cute...

I remembered my first day to kindergarten.
I stood beside the window throughout the class.
no... I wasn't punished,
but I knew mama was standing outside.
I could recognised her figure even though the windows were frosted

and if I see the figure starts fading off...
I wailed like a spoilt brat!

things got much better
coz mama warned me that she is going to throw away my 小白 if I cry again.

ohh... 小白 is the teddy bear which I stole from the departmental stall when I was young...小白 is still with me till today.... but thats another story another day....

my kindergarten days was fun and exciting...
The white blouse, blue pinafore and red tie...

everyday before school, mama will plait my hair
den we will walk to school...
we will walked past a big field and I always played with the 羞羞草 (mimossa)
den she has to hurry me and dragged me off...

theres always exciting things happening in class...
...the teacher had to chase a frog out of the female toilet...
....the boys always make the girls cry coz they always pull their plaits...
but it didn't happened to me coz the last time they did, I kicked them in the butt
....everyone has their own space and if any one cross the imaginary line, the party can hit them with the ruler.

when its time to go home, everyone will run to their mummy/ah ma/ah gong

everyday when I reached home,
mummy will boiled pig liver soup for me...
I was real tiny back then...
like those undernutrition kid...

den she will bath me and 3pm,
its sesame street time...
my everyday date with elmo, big bird, oscar and the count vampire....

my days at the kindergarten only lasted a yr
as mama enrolled me into a pre-primary school
so that I can study in that primary school the next year
its 1 of the top 10 primary school in S'pore...

but guess her effort failed
coz I didn't scored well in my PSLE
too playful...

No comments: