Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I heart girls

Next time any idiot start asking why I'm not attached,

I'm so gonna tell these idiots that I F girls not guys!
Thats why!

All these strings of question are getting on my nerves



ok the last box I add it on my own.

It seems like human', worth on planet earth is to

sch-->work-->attached-->married-->kids-->work harder to send your kids to uni-->grow old to see your kids getting married--> grow older to have grandchildren--> retire to take care of grandchild-->die with few generation by your deathbed.

not getting attached does mean that I'm not normal.

Since when, and say who, that following what everyone else is doing = normal.
if follow what others are doing = normal ,
so divorce = normal, since everyone is doing it.
which I can now justify the 7000cases of divorce cases in S'pore

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... so true. Ppl (not just in Sgp) have nothing better to do than to ask such Qns. And if you're not married, and not attached there MUST be something WRONG! Better not be married/ attached than be married/attached to a b*stard.

Anonymous said...

all thumbs up for sooyee, super well said..and now the hip hop quest is: "orh so.. new one? so.. divorced yet?" ppl in singapore sometime live in this comfort zone whereby they expect everyone to follow a certain pattern to live and...die.i dun like children then someone ask me why get married if i dun intend to hav kids..maybe i should answer with a grin..BECAUSE IN REGARDS TO THE PATTERNS HOR, I HAVE TO GET MARRIED FIRST THEN I CAN DIVORCED MAH (HIP ENUFF?

furfur angel said...

yellow, anonymous> ya! We dictate our own live!!!

We dun need any 三姑六婆 tell us what to do....

eisburg said...

You actually drew a chart for it? What's that chart called? That's what we learn in Poly!

Very soon you'll hear the Grandmother lecture I guess..