Sunday, April 22, 2007

boyfriend = bagger ???

you know the theory of a bf who carries the gf's bag is a sweet & caring bf?

ppluuurrrsssee! Stop that!

I simply can't stand the sight of guys caring a woman's bag. Be it a LV, Coach, Gucci, or worse Hello Kitty. Its causing my eyes to sore.

since when do we measure whether the guy is sweet & caring through such act?

Have you got the slightest idea that it only makes your MAN a whimp when he sling you baggy. If its meant for women, its not meant for him, jolly well carry it yourself, dun let that few grand that you slurp on go down the drain, sista

Dun even get me started on that shopping bag thingy. Why dun you employ a bagger instead, since you can afford to spend on THAT shopping spree. It makes me wonder...hmmm

3 comments:

DK said...

Why sound so angry? No guys carry ur bags for u?

Come come... I help u carry? :P

Hee hee (quick run for my life)

furfur angel said...

*run after dk with chopper*

think some guys are very kelian, kena force to carry THE bag

imp said...

i nice. i no force my man to carry my bag. but i'm guilty of asking him to carry shopping bags! that one different- those are heavy!