Sunday, April 01, 2007

brollies and stylish

The party night at Luxy was raining cats and dogs. All the cute boys/hunks and hot chicks were in their stylo milo, eye pleasing outfit but armed with brollies!!!

Brollies?! To Party?! A definite tah matchy!

Ping ping and Jim couldn't understand my theory of no matter how heavy the rain, I would never arm a brollie, coz it unglam.

"So, you guys just wait indefinitely for the rain to stop?"

"erm, hell no! We dashed across the rain... getting drenched is a heroic act!"

Seriously, you guys can't picture how devasted I was at that point of time. I could almost hear the shattering of my heart...

"hmm, hair is stylish...small eyes and single eyelids, uwhhooo I like! Stylo milo outfit..... *eyeballs popping out* BROLLIES!!!" *action* banished to the dumpster...

The feeling is almost equivalent to seeing spring onion in you favourite bak chor mee, visible pantylines on the tight fitting skirt or Angelina Jolie with unshave armpits. Thats how bad!

*sheepishly* alrighty, I do admit that I do carry brollies but its only under forced circumstances, super bobianz... even so I make sure that its the foldable type, so that once after used, I can stuff into my baggy and no one will ever find out.

I is weird =_=

No comments: