Tuesday, April 24, 2007

simple pleasures

I saw at the dining and I froze


Its my favourite ang gu kueh


drool over the generous amount of tao sa


I only managed to finish 1 tao sao and 1 peanut, coz its away past dinner time, else the next time you probably can't see my eyes =_=

This is probably the one and only stall that I will ever eat their ang gu kueh, when I was a kid, I could finish 1/2 dozen at one go, which probably explain my rossy cheeks whahahaha~!~!~

Ji Xiang Confectionery
Blk 1 Everton Park #01-33
Singapore 081001
Tel : 6223 1631

5 comments:

Violet said...

i will look for the shop and try them. i love ang gu kuehs too!

which do you like better? the tao sa or the peanut?

furfur angel said...

both! as long as its from this stall. Once you tried this stall, you are on a no-return route.

oh ya and thanks for telling me 馃 is spelled as kuehs, I've been thinking the whole entry time, and gui was the closest I can get.

Violet said...

hehe yw. :)

ooh, i saw the shop tdy, passed by the area, but only saw the shop from the back. mentioned to hubby, so hopefully, he'll buy some back for me in the next few days. :D

furfur angel said...

please bug him, you won't regret

Sharontohhh said...

Hi there...
Thanks for advertisting my parents' akk... when my mum saw the photos you posted and your compliments she was smiling from ear to ear... next time you visit the shop remember to look for lao ban niang i bet she will treat you some akk haha
p/s: i have rosy cheeks too...you are right... its the akk we eat :)