Friday, September 21, 2007

me meme

In the 8 facts about [name], you share 8 things that your readers don't know about you (the dark secret). At the end, you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Each blogger must post these rules first. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog...


1. I'm magnet to sucky relationship and still attracting them. My past relationships never cross the 2 yr mark.

2. My clothings are of solid colours, no fancy prints for me

3. I've got tons of friends but only few who are real close to me. My ratio of male female friends is 3:1. Guys are easier to handle I guess, but still I treasure my gfs. They are the ones who lend a listening ear.

4. I'm known as the hardcore drinker among friends... to be honest after a few drinks I get tipsy, I just act sober...If I disappear more than 1/2hr, I'm probably puking in the loo... *shhh*

5. I've got an imaginary friend who is always beside me, being there for me.

6. Many of times people see me as a strong girl who can take care of my own problem. the fact is I'm not. In fact I hide 1 corner, cry and my imaginary frd will comfort me.

7. When I spring clean my room, I merely sweep everything to corners that cannot be seen and call it a day.

8. I'm a princess at home. The chores are taken care of and I dun need to lay a finger on them, so much so that I dunno how to operate a washing machine.

Go on have fun....

No comments: