Monday, September 03, 2007

visiting

lately I found out that I'm being branded as Taiwan-mei in the office, not juz office but other malls as well. hmmm...I took it positively, a place I like mah, so not that bad...

Alena (ping's frd's frd) whom I got to know during my last trip, will be visiting in two weeks time. Coincidentally I'll be travelling but will make it back on 16th to bring her out for dinner.

I told "company" that I was thinking of Lau Pat Sat but was given the face and boo boo. Of coz I know they serve the tourist menu but 老娘 not driving mah...

19 more days till ping's visit... uwhooo I miss her! I hope she brings me my favourite green tea and 玫瑰花茶.

ya lah ya lah I know we recently have it locally. But probably those from Taiwan taste different mah..u know the Taiwan taste?! very difficult to explain and describe hoho...

4 comments:

eisburg said...

You must be very busy this few months on the project. Saw the tents up at hougang in the newspaper.

I finally found the tea you been talking about on your blog. Kind of sweet. Maybe the 'orginal' one would taste nicer.

furfur angel said...

hoho u saw that! at least all the hardwork paid off...

furfur angel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
furfur angel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.